Remote player related variables and functions
|setmetadata (key, value)||Sets a metadata with a specified key-value pair to the player.|
|getmetadata (key, defaultValue)||Gets a player metadata value with the specified key.|
|team||The current team the player is in.|
|health||Player's current health.|
|rotation||Player's current rotation in degrees.|
|speed||Player's current speed stat.|
|jump||Player's current jump stat.|
|accel||Player's current acceleration stat.|
|x||The absolute x-position of the player.|
|y||The absolute y-position of the player.|
|outline||The decimal color value of the player's outline.|
|outlinethickness||The thickness of the outline.|
|paint||The decimal color value of the player's dye.|
|alpha||The opacity of the player.|
- setmetadata (key, value)
Sets a metadata with a specified key-value pair to the player.
- key string Name of the metadata variable (the key)
- value Value of the metadata variable
- getmetadata (key, defaultValue)
Gets a player metadata value with the specified key.
- key string The key (metadata variable name) that's used to find its value.
- defaultValue The value to return if the searched key does not exists. By default no specific value is returned.
Returns the key's value. Returns defaultValue instead if the key isn't found.
- The current team the player is in. Read-only. By default 'none'. Teammates can't directly hurt each other unless there are players left only in that team.
- Player's current health. The player is killed if it goes to zero or below. Read-only.
- Player's current rotation in degrees. Read-only. Rotation can only be set to values dividable by 90 degrees.
- Player's current speed stat. Read-only.
- Player's current jump stat. Read-only.
- Player's current acceleration stat. Read-only.
- The absolute x-position of the player. Read-only.
- The absolute y-position of the player. Read-only.
- The decimal color value of the player's outline. Set to a negative number to disable outline.
- The thickness of the outline. By default 10.
- The decimal color value of the player's dye. Set to a negative number to disable.
- The opacity of the player. Ranges from 0 to 1. 0 means fully transparent, 1 means fully opaque. By default 1.